Are you looking for an exciting tourist destination for your holidays? The North Vietnam tour is a great holiday spot. There are several thrilling travel packages that tourists can explore and some are listed below:
1. The North Vietnam Tour (Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa)
This eight days tour of North Vietnam allows participants to find and transverse some of the pretty parts of the region (South East Asia). The tour begins in Hanoi the capital city, of the nation. As we proceed touring on foot in the capital, you will discover the delights and things of interest in Hanoi. After which tour participants will set out to cruise among the outstanding limestone karsts of the breathtaking Halong Bay. After which we take a trip to the northern border town of Lao Cai, with a China bound bus. From there we walk through the awe-inspiring mountainous regions around the minority town of Sapa.
Planned course through the eight days tour:
- Day one: Hanoi arrival
- Day two: Hanoi city tour
- Day three: travel from Hanoi to Halong Bay
- Day four: travel from Halong Bay to Hanoi and then to Lao Cai by night train
- Day five: travel from Lao Cai to Sapa
- Day six: Sapa walking
- Day seven: Travel from Sapa to Lao Cai for night Train to Hanoi
- Day eighth: end of tour. Tourists to arrive around 6am after they are transferred to Hanoi airport for departure.
2. The North Vietnam Cruise (Halong Indochina sails cruise)
This three day tour of North Vietnam will allow you unearth the natural birthright of Halong Bay on Indochina sails (a wooden junk convoy containing twenty cabins furnished in the classic eastern style). A truly unforgettable experience awaits you as we cruise in this fascinating Bay, traveling in its peacefulness. You start your day with Tai Chi a very good way to relax your body and remain healthy, plus you will dine on fresh seafood on board the fleet, before retiring to your cabin.
Planned course through the three day tour:
- Day one: Hanoi to Halong Bay
- Day two: Halong Bay innovations
- Day three: travel from Halong Bay back to Hanoi end of tour
3. The North East Vietnam Trekking Travel to Ba Be-Lang Son (Northeastern Vietnam Frontier Tour)
This five day trip that covers the north east of Vietnam. It covers the Ba Be Lake, Cao Bang, and the border town of Lang Son with splendid natural and tribal villages. The Ba Be Lake is an exceptionally beautiful place that boasts waterfalls, rivers, deep valleys, Lakes and caves. Cao Bang is popularly known for being the hiding place of Ho Chi Minh and for been the location of the famous Ban Doc Waterfall.
Planned course through five day tour:
- Day one: Hanoi to Ba Be Lake
- Day two: spend the full day at Ba Be Lake
- Day three: Ba Be Lake to Cao Bang
- Day four: tour and see the sites at Cao Bang
- Day five: Cao Bang to Lang Son to Hanoi tour ends
4. The North West Vietnam Travel Tour (Ha Giang-Cao Bang-Sapa)
This eleven day tour will take you through Ban Gioc Waterfall, the Coc Ly market, Ba Be Lake, Bac Ha, the beautiful features of Ha Giang, giving you glimpses of the life of the locals.
Planned course through the eleven day tour:
- Day one: Hanoi arrival
- Day two: Hanoi to Thai Nguyen to Ba Be Lake
- Day three: we take a boat trip on the Ba Be Lake
- Day four: Bac Kan to Ban Gioc waterfalls
- Day five: Cao Bang to Ha Giang
- Day six: Ha Giang to Dong Van
- Day seven: Dong Van to Hoang Su Phi
- Day eighth: Hoang Su Phi to Bac Ha
- Day nine: Bac Ha town to Ham Rong to cat cat village
- Day ten: Coc Ly market to Lao Cai to Hanoi
- Day eleven: arrival at Hanoi end of tour